- PE at St. Luke's CE Primary School
- Subject leadership
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- How we teach maths
- Year Group Plans
- Our Curriculum Intent
- Curriculum depth
- Curriculum balance
- Curriculum breadth
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- Improving a child's mental health
- Relationships and Sex Education (RSE)
Year Group Plans
Plans are revised and updated on this page half termly and are designed to give children the opportunity to further their learning at home.
Depending on the length of a half term a topic may change before the end of the half term or run over into the following half term slightly. This helps us to ensure that children have the opportunities to access a broad and balanced curriculum.
Activity overviews relating to National Curriculum Subjects: